Terms & Conditions
1) ‘VIP Cutouts’ is a trading style of Rocket Monkey goods means the articles or things described in the Contract between Rocket Monkey and the Purchaser. www.vipcutouts.com is owned and operated by Rocket Monkey
2) These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all Contracts of VIP Cutouts to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any additional instructions or requests from the purchaser to VIP Cutouts whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of VIP Cutouts.
3) Notwithstanding that VIP Cutouts may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on VIP Cutouts unless and until it has been accepted in writing and acknowledged by VIP Cutouts.
4) Turnaround times quoted include the day that we receive your order provided your order is received by 2.00pm.
5) By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
6a) All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.
6b) No goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
6c) All prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes.
7a) Any defects in goods supplied must be notified to VIP Cutouts within 24 hours of delivery and must be returned to VIP Cutouts for inspection. If received damaged from the courier, you must sign for it as damaged for a claim to be valid.
7b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon VIP Cutouts in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, handling and storage of the goods.
7c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of VIP Cutouts:
i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
ii.) Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a Purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
8) VIP Cutouts shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
9) The liability of VIP Cutouts to the Purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
10) If the Purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the Contract VIP Cutouts may (without prejudice to VIP Cutouts’s rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause (should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the Purchaser are remedied.
11) No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of VIP Cutouts shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
12) Any concessions made or latitude allowed by VIP Cutouts to the Purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of VIP Cutouts under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
13) The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the Purchaser and VIP Cutouts agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14) Acceptance of order to supply from VIP Cutouts is at time of dispatch and not when payment is taken. We therefore reserve the right to cancel and order and refund the customer prior to dispatch for any reason.
Please note, our cutouts are made-to-order items and as such are non-returnable.
Items damaged in transit must be reported to us with 24 hours of receipt. Items should be signed for as damaged if the packaging shows signs of damage. Please send us photographs of both the damaged item and damaged packaging and we will send out a replacement where appropriate.
Although we dispatch our items within two working days, and use a next working day courier service (in the UK), the courier service is not guaranteed. If you are ordering an item for use at an event, please order with plenty of time spare. Items will not be refunded if they arrive with you within the 30 days allowed for us to fulfil our contractual obligation as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since you've received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.